Several services may be affected, including ImmiAccount and LegendCom
The Department’s website contains the following announcement:
We will be doing systems maintenance on some of our online systems between 8am and 8pm on Saturday 8 December 2018 (AEDT).
You will still be able to access most of our online services while we do the maintenance, but you might experience some brief service interruptions.
If you see the error message Service Temporarily Unavailable when you access an affected service during these hours, please log out and wait for a few minutes before trying the service again.
Please contact us only if you still experience issues after 24 hours.
These services might be affected:
* eLodgement (online visa and citizenship applications)
* My Health Declarations (MHD)
* Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
* Australian Trusted Trader
* Employment Suitability Clearances (ESC)
* Detention Visitor Application
* APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
* Humanitarian Entrants Management System (HEMS)
* Adult Migrant English Program Reporting and Management System (ARMS)
* Education Provider Report (eBIT)
* the visa pricing estimator
* departmental websites
Disclaimer: the above is a mere tentative analysis of new pieces of legislation. The views there expressed might not reflect the views of the Department, the AAT or the courts. The law or policies might have changed between the writing and reading of this article. The author of this article and Migration Law Updates disclaim any liability for any action (or omission) on their part based on any information provided (or not provided) in this article and are under no obligation to keep the general public nor practitioners informed about the matters discussed in this article or any other matters, or any future changes to any of those matters. It is the responsibility of each practitioner to obtain access to primary sources of law and policy by themselves and to carry out their own research and come to their own conclusions on legislation, case law, policies and more. This article is not intended for the general public.