‘We will be doing systems maintenance on some of our online systems between 1am AEDT and 4 am AEST on Sunday 7 April 2019’
The Department of Home Affairs’ website includes the following announcement:
System maintenance – Sunday 7 April 2019
We will be doing systems maintenance on some of our online systems between 1am AEDT and 4 am AEST on Sunday 7 April 2019.
The following systems may be unavailable during this period:
- eLodgement (Online visa and citizenship applications)
- My Health Declarations (MHD) service
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
- Australian Trusted Trader
- Employment Suitability Clearances
- Detention Visitor Application
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
- Humanitarian Entrants Management System (HEMS)
- Adult Migrant English Program Reporting and Management System (ARMS)
- Education Provider Report (eBIT)
- Visa Pricing Estimator
If you receive a ‘Service Temporarily Unavailable’ error message during this time, please try again after the outage period.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Disclaimer: the above is a mere extract of a website. The views there expressed might not reflect the views of the Department, the AAT or the courts. The law or policies might have changed between the writing and reading of this article. The author of this article and Migration Law Updates disclaim any liability for any action (or omission) on their part based on any information provided (or not provided) in this article and are under no obligation to keep the general public nor practitioners informed about the matters discussed in this article or any other matters, or any future changes to any of those matters. It is the responsibility of each practitioner to obtain access to primary sources of law and policy by themselves and to carry out their own research and come to their own conclusions on legislation, case law, policies and more. This article is not intended for the general public.